Laguna Sands Villa
Bang Por Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand
Laguna Sands has an ultimate beachfront location on Thailand’s paradise island of Koh Samui. This luxury 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom poolside villa is just a few short steps onto the breath-taking white sand beach which directly fronts the villa. It sleeps up to 8 in either a configuration of four large doubles or two doubles and four singles. Additionally, baby cots are available at no extra charge.
The villa is in a traditional Thai style and scattered with Asian memorabilia and antiques. All four bathrooms have been completely refurbished. A super-fast Wi-Fi connection is available with worldwide IPTV film and International TV service on a 55″ Screen. An integral Spa facility fronts a private 20-foot saltwater pool for your exclusive use. We have on site maids, handyman, gardeners, and security to take care of your daily needs. Laundry of frequently changed bedding and towels is taken care of by your daily maid. Personal items can also be laundered on site at a very small local cost.
The exquisite master bedroom suite with its huge bougainvillea filled balcony has a royal style canopied king size bed, ensuite bathroom and dressing room. Luxuriant soft furnishings throughout the house unveil spectacular sea views from nearly every window, with fabulous seasonal sunsets over Ang Thong Marine Park to the west and sunrises over Koh Phangan to the north are an extra memorable dimension to your stay
Direct flights serving our local airport (30 minutes from the villa) arrive and depart from/to Bangkok (50 minutes) Phuket (40 minutes) Singapore (1 hour 30 minutes), Kuala Lumpur( 1 hour) Penang(1 hour) and Hong Kong (2.30 hours). Many boat and ferry services to adjoining islands and the mainland are within a 20-minute drive from the house. Bangkok Airways are the local airline providers
The beauty of the villa is that you can eat in or out – perhaps cook your own BBQ poolside or on the beach, perhaps have a takeaway meal delivered. Or just stroll to the many excellent (and cheap) Thai and seafood restaurants just an easy walk along the beach.
The house and the beach outside have been frequently photographed in magazines and books and the house itself has been filmed for several different holiday TV programmes internationally.
Some of the amenities: –
- Newly updated super-fast free Wi-Fi system for your phones, iPads or Laptops.
55″ Colour TV and Sound System.
- IPTV Wi-Fi TV receiver – with many European & Worldwide channels, Films and Netflix
- DVD & CD player with videos
- Well-equipped Inside Kitchen including Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, with an abundance of crockery, cutlery and utensils. Small oven etc.,
- Outside Kitchen with ceramic hob and built-in fan oven.
- Poolside gas-fired BBQ.
- The large “Bougainvillaea” master suite with a canopied king size bed is encircled by a planted bougainvillea balcony directly overlooking the sea. Leading off the master suite is an ensuite dressing room & private bathroom with dual basins, bidet, shower and w.c.
- 3 further bedrooms “Jasmine” with its own ensuite bathroom, “Hibiscus” & “Frangipani” all have air conditioning and their own distinct oriental décors.
- A large downstairs bathroom leads to a Thai spa area with its own jacuzzi/whirlpool bath, waterfall and massage area opening onto the private sea facing saltwater pool.
- The inside dining area table seats eight. The teak dining table on the outside veranda also seats eight.
- Private sunbeds are available on the beach and around the villa.
- Air conditioning in all major areas and every bedroom with additional ceiling fans in every bedroom.
- Towels and bed linen are provided and changed twice weekly
- On site travel office assists with optional extras such as a cook, massage, babysitter, car hire, private car, taxi, tours etc.
- Additionally, the large swimming pool and jacuzzi to the immediate rear (which maybe sometimes shared with other properties) has additional sunbeds – but you have your own private saltwater pool too.
- Private safe, full security CCTV system and overnight security on site.
Koh Samui is a small peaceful tropical island paradise off the southern coast of Thailand, in the Gulf of Siam, away from the troubles elsewhere. Its tallest buildings rise no higher than the tallest palm tree. Koh Samui was voted the sixth best Island in the world by Conde Nast Traveller readers.
The interior of Samui is hilly and covered with tropical jungle having spectacular views and waterfalls that sweep down to perfect white sand beaches and an azure blue sea.
Our villa is situated on the north coast of the island on the sumptuous Bang Por beach which has easy access to all the island’s scenic attractions.
It is positioned near to Maenam, between the town of Nathon, Koh Samui’s small seafront capital and Chaweng beach, the lively tourist hub, located about 10 and 20 minutes respectively by taxi or private car. Bophut, the “Fisherman’s Village”, is among the oldest of Koh Samui’s small fishing communities and a short drive from the house, it is a favourite among visitors for dining out.
The 18-hole Santiburi International Golf Course is just a mile away. The English Sunday Times travel section featuring Koh Samui, described Samui as being “perfect” and added that “the trick is to know where to go” it describes our north coast location – as “well worth flying halfway across the world for”. Several excellent local restaurants are within a short walk all along this beach from our villa. The excellent “Four Seasons Resort”, itself is about a just about a kilometre west of us.